Beth DeBouvre | Beth Ann DeBouvre | Scholarship
Beth DeBouvre | Beth Ann DeBouvre
Winner For Our Scholarship – Britney McGinnis, Concordia University
Beth DeBouvre |
Beth Ann DeBouvre
Beth DeBouvre has recently established the Beth DeBouvre Scholarship. The scholarship will help one (female) student lessen the burden of University tuition, and move toward establishing the successful career she deserves.
The following eligibility requirements must be met to apply for the Beth DeBouvre Scholarship.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must be a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior or graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must submit a 700-850-word essay answering the following question: “Are higher salaries better than other incentives for motivating workers?”
The Beth DeBouvre Scholarship will be awarded based upon a review of the submissions received by Ms. DeBouvre. The student who submits the most innovative answer will be awarded the Scholarship.
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000.
- The Beth DeBouvre Scholarship will be awarded on August 1, 2020.
- The winner will be notified on August 15, 2020, via email
- The winner’s name will be posted on the BethDeBouvreScholarship.com website.
How to Apply:
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information must immediately follow your 700-850 word essays:
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- High school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- College or university you are applying to, have been accepted at, or are currently enrolled in
- Current or last GPA
- Personal bio in 290 characters or less